Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Camping Hero-ism


Camping 2013 has begun peeps.  Woo Hah.

Excuse my enthusiasm.  You may remember Camping 2012?

 
This year we began at Yosemite.  And. It. Was. Awesomeness.
 
Except for this...
 
  
And this...

The above totally happened while I was rescuing an abandoned, starving, impoverished, infant baby squirrel from the mighty Merced river at the cusp of Nevada Falls ...as he/she (hard to tell with infant baby squirrels) was about to plunge to his/her death…

OR while I was walking on a PAVED, FLAT trail and totally bit it hard for no real discernible reason except to prove that gravity exists...You are WELCOME gravity.

I just totally validated your entire existence.  Single. Handedly.

Booom.

I am clearly in charge here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment