Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Texty Tuesdays: Prude

Welcome to Texy Tuesdays!  Posts in which I copy onto this here blog actual, REAL text conversations that occurred between myself and my sister, Meg...These conversations are real-despite what you may think after reading them such as, "what?!  THAT didn't happen...and even if it did, there's no way anyone in their RIGHT MIND would post that on the internets for the whole world to read." (that was you talking to yourself in my head)

Well rest assured, dear reader (reader, not READERS because there's only ONE of you that I know of) I am actually not IN my right mind for most of the time.  So there.

Text to my oft maligned procreating Catholic sister...whom i referred to as a "prude" in a recent post.

Me: blog update has landed.

Meg: (no response)

Me: Warning.  I called you a prude in my post.

Meg: (no response)

Me:  In a LOVING way.

Meg:  (no response)

Me: Because you are.

Meg: (no response)

Me: I'm telling you this because you are the only person who actually reads said blog.

Meg: (no response)

Me: So...maybe you could go read it.   Even though I refer to your prudishness in a loving way.

Meg: (no response)

Me:

No comments:

Post a Comment