Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Dadisms: Sex & STDs

The following conversation just happened.  Unfortunately. 

My parents are going out of town and *apparently* want to make good and sure that I know there is to be no S-E-X in this house whilst they are gone.  One minute my dad and I are innocently debating whether or not I have a secret boyfriend I am hiding from him (I do not-for the record, but if I DID I would DEFINATELY hide said boyfriend from my Dad for so many different reasons), the next minute we're in totally uncharted territory.

Dad: You know the trouble with crabs, don't you?

Me: Wait, what?

Dad: Crabs.

Me: Please tell me you're referring to the shell fish.

Dad: They say the worst part about crabs is that when you're in the shower they climb up your butt to avoid the water and then track sh*t all over you when they come back out.

Me:  (no response)

Dad: It's true.

Me: Good to know. 

Dad: I learned that in Okinawa.

Me:  (no response)

Dad: I was in the Army.

Me: (no response)

Dad: The guys there always had crabs. 

Me: Hmmm...You don't say?

Dad: Oh yeah.   It was rampant.

Me: You know the NFL draft starts tomorrow.

Dad: (no response)

Me:  I don't know about you but I'm pretty excited about it.

Dad:  (no response)

No comments:

Post a Comment