Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Dad-isms: Twits


I present to you: Dad-isms.  

Featuring; my Dad. 


My dad is super awesome. I love him to pieces.  He's a great dad.


The best thing about my dad is that he's always had a killer sense of humor.  Unfortunately, much like myself, he often doesn't mean to be PURPOSEFULLY funny and often finds others laughing at/with him hysterically, without realizing that he's just said something funny.

As he's gotten up in age, my poor dad's "sense of humor" has become funnier whilst also less and less purposeful...which is the nice way of saying that the more SENILE he's become, the FUNNIER he's become. 

He often says things in total seriousness, that leave the rest of us rolling on the floor in laughter and/or leave us scratching our heads trying to figure out what the FUCK he's talking about. 


Either way, hilarity results. 


Lucky for me and this blog.

And while I am slightly concerned over his mental state, I vow HERE AND NOW not to let said concern stop me from sharing his hilarious-ness on this here blog (that no one reads). 


This is my promise to you.


You are welcome. 


So I present to you, the first ever DAD-ISMS.  Round ONE. 

My dad just asked me if i got his "twit".

Ah well, i guess learning to SEND the text is more important than what you actually CALL said text.  At least he didnt use a different vowel in there...THAT would've been awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment