Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Texty Tuesdays: Beets

Welcome to Texy Tuesdays!  Posts in which I copy onto this here blog actual, REAL text conversations that occurred between myself and my sister, Meg...These conversations are real-despite what you may think after reading them such as, "what?!  THAT didn't happen...and even if it did, there's no way anyone in their RIGHT MIND would post that on the internets for the whole world to read." (that was you talking to yourself in my head)

Well rest assured, I am actually not IN my right mind for most of the time.  So there.

The following text exchange between me & my sister actually occurred....and, no, I am not proud of myself.  FYI



Me: Have had horrible week at work. Feel like I've been in either my boss' office, the director's office or HR's office ALL week. Had nightmares last night until I gave up on sleep altogether & have been awake since midnight then I pooped red & freaked out for like an hour afterward, convinced I was bleeding internally until i remembered I had beets for lunch and that's probably what they look like coming out the other end and the dog had diarrhea on my bed and I just squirted perfume in my eye. FML.

Meg: My father in law is in the ICU.  Blocked arteries, needs bypass.  But one leg is too bad to work on now, other leg has plastic stint and is large. Diabetic doesn't take plastic well. Not any good options for that leg. He will be let go in an hour or so. Heart is good. May lose a leg tho

Me: Oh.

Meg: (no response)

Me: Well...I at least will come out of this with both my legs.

Meg: Beets huh?

Me: Welp I just had normal colored diarrhea so i am not bleeding internally. Dinner later?

No comments:

Post a Comment