Friday, June 21, 2013

Dadisms: Prostitution

It's a Friday evening and I'm headed to my sister's for dinner, leaving my Dad alone for the evening.  Being a good daughter, I endeavor to ensure that he has food and all of his basic needs are met before I leave the house.

Big mistake.

Me: Ok Dad, I'm going to Meg's now.
Dad: Now?
Me: Yes.
Dad: You mean I'll be here all by myself?
Me: Yea, so don't go getting yourself into any trouble now.
Dad: So I guess this means I can't call any of my girlfriends to come over?
Me: (no response)
Dad: You know, it's their busy weekend and they charge extra-
Me: Why'd you have to take it there Dad?
Dad: *giggling*
Me: Here we are having a perfectly "G" rated conversation...
Dad: *giggling harder* How will I entertain myself?
Me: I'm leaving now.

No comments:

Post a Comment