Tuesday, April 22, 2014

I Must Be Ovulating...or something.

At work today...

Me (to supervisor): Hey.
Supervisor: What's up.
Me: Nothing.
Supervisor: Okay....you sure?
Me: Yup.  I thought I'd just pop in to say, "hi" and see how YOU are doing for no real reason except that I care.
Supervisor: *staring blankly*
Me: What?
Supervisor: Are you ok?
Me: Yea.  I guess I must be ovulating or something because I'm feeling slightly nurturing for some weird reason.
Supervisor: Wow, really? Nurturing.  Huh. That's weird.
Me: I know.
*crickets chirping*
Me: You're plant looks like it needs water. 
Supervisor: Yeah, that's because I don't water it.
Me: *no response*
Supervisor: You wanna water it for me?
Me: *rolling eyes and sighing LOUDLY* Oh for crying out loud, I'm not feeling THAT nurturing...Jesus *leaves dramatically*

No comments:

Post a Comment