Friday, May 24, 2013

The Job

So, as I may have announced (I don't know, actually, because I don't read my own blog-what kind of egomaniac do you think I am?)....I now have a Job. 

I think we may have covered this previously but alcohol has destroyed my brain cells so...whatevs.

I shall from henceforth refer to this occupation as...The Job.

I know, so original.  Whatever.  Stop judging me.

To keep from being sued and/or fired I shall reveal precious little in detail except, of course, for the things that are hilarious and/or ridiculous (names may be changed to protect the totally lame people I encounter whilst working).

So far I can reveal the following:

1. I work for an agency that provides services to others who live in public I work in public service.

2. My clientele is very diverse and if you sneeze in the general direction of the intake department they will admit you my employer does not discriminate in terms of who can qualify for services.

3. Eligibility criteria is the responsibility of an entirely OTHER department with whom I am not allowed to communicate my displeasure/disatisfaction over their "eligibility" criteria.  I have no control over who is accepted for services 

4.  I have to serve all who come to me regardless of the ridiculously lax qualification criteria or my own super-astute perception of their need because I care.

I know you're all worried about how this will affect YOU.

Never fear dear readers (I can use the plural now because three people total have read this blog at least once-BOOM, that's called readership bitches!) I will continue to exercise no self restraint whatsoever whilst I blather on about useless shit you don't care about.

You're Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment