Tuesday, July 8, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

My birthday happened, again. 

Someone is OVERWHELMED.

 

I asked for two things for my special day: a cake & some tequila sangria. 

This was my cake (note the fingerprints).


I wonder which SOMEONE helped themselves?

 


It's a mystery.

But WHO CARES because I found this giant vat of tequila sangria in my sisters fridge....

I said, "Oh shit!  Who else is coming?"

She replied, "No one...that's for you."

*sigh*

My sister...she really gets me.

I did NOT let my 2 year old niece have any...I SWEAR.



As usual, my little town threw a parade in my honor.

OH, town...you shouldn't have.



You especially shouldn't have this...

 



Um...What IS this anyways?





Is that Roy Orbison?

NO matter.  I'm too drunk to care anyways...

No comments:

Post a Comment