Thursday, November 14, 2013

Memes: Thank You Jesus

Does everyone know what a 'Meme' is?

Okay, WHATEVER, fine.  You're a GENIUS...happy now?

I, however, did not.  So I Googled;

"What is a meme and why can't you buy IV bags full of wine and ice cream to put directly into your veins so you don't have waste time metabolizing?"

Aaaand it turns out we are all morons for not thinking of this ourselves.

(Memes, that is.  Sadly no one has figured out how to make IV bags of wine.....yet.  I HAVE FAITH IN YOU AMERICA!)

Seriously.

Why didn't I think of this?

This is a "meme":


And so is this:



And this:

 
It turns out "memes" are merely internet excuses for making fun of things and/or stupid people.

Ummm, I've been making fun of things and/or people FOR EVER.

And now, thanks to memes, I MAY NEVER HAVE TO SPEAK AGAIN EVER.

I could just toss out meme's to people.

Memes may be the most awesome-ness of all awesome things that could ever have possibly been invented....EVER.

Not just regular 'awesome' but, like, 'hey-someone-figured-out-how-to-make-IV-bags-full-of-wine-so-you-can-bypass-your-own LIVER" kind of awesome (I HAVE FAITH IN YOU AMERICA!). 

In fact, if all of the awesomeness ever in the face of all awesome things on the whole history of the Universe got together...then they'd be all like....



You're Welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment